Being stuck at home may feel inconvenient, but it is also an opportunity to do those things that you have been putting off. Having extra time is the perfect chance to take up a new hobby, change your diet, start a home improvement project, and hang out with family.
Here is a list of different ways to fill your new-found time at home.
- Pick up a new hobby! Learn how to do something new, whether it’s knitting, picking up an instrument, or making homemade face masks. Set the goal to do a little bit everyday so that you acquire a new skill by the end of the quarantine period.
- Commit to your personal health. Without the temptation of going out, now is a great time to get serious about your diet. Whether you want to build muscle, lose weight, or just get more serious about what foods you put into your body – now is the time that you have the space to consider what is best for your health.
- Make your house a better home. Start a garden, clean out the attic, or paint the walls. Choose one project to take on to make your home a nicer place.
- Try and take a walk once a day to get yourself out of the house. Or, find a yoga or exercise instructor on Youtube that you like, clear some space in your living room, and work up a sweat!
- Check in with friends and family. Our usual busy, always moving lifestyles often prevent us from being to connect to each other in meaningful ways. Spend this down time calling distant friends and family members, catching up, and maybe even video calling. Connection is so important, take advantage of the opportunity to connect!
However you’re spending this time, we at California Chef hope that you are making the best of it and are feeling happy and healthy. We are proud to be able to provide a nutritious and health-conscious meal delivery service to southern California. Place an order with us today or give us a call to learn more.