If you’re looking for fun dinner ideas to make for the family, you may want to check out this awesome Buzzfeed article for ideas. The article asks famous chefs what they cook for their kids at home. Go to the link to read the full article, but here is a brief list of their favorite family meals.
- Padma Lakshmi (Top Chef host and author) – Khichdi (Indian rice porridge with lentils and vegetables)
- Alex Guarnaschelli (chef, tv personality, author) – Eggplant Parmesan
- Mike Solomonov (chef, author, owner of Zahav) – Tacos and Schnitzel
- Lyndsay Sung (author and founder of Coco Cake Land) – Brown rice bowls with toppings (sliced avocado, pickled ginger, cold tofu, prawns)
- Cat Cora (tv personality, author, restauranteur) – Lasagna
- Melissa d’Arabian (tv host and author) – Shredded pork shoulder
- Andrew Zimmern (tv personality, chef, writer) – Meal Prep (pre-made frozen soups, vegetables, ect).
- Guy Fieri (tv host, author, restauranteur) – Pressure cooker meals (soups, stews, risottos)
- Emeril Lagasse (chef, tv personality) – Bolognese
If you’re not feeling up to the challenge, California Chef is here for you! We delivery family style meals that the whole family will love. Try it out! We’re cooking up some delicious food this week.