This year we may be celebrating the fourth of July a little differently. Perhaps you have decided to skip the big BBQ with friends and instead stay at home. Whether you are going out, or staying in, celebrating with good food is what it is all about. We would like to share some delicious Fourth of July recipes that are perfect for the summer occasion, courtesy of the Food Network.
- American Flag Caprese Salad: fresh tomatoes, creamy mozzarella – what’s not to love?
- Mustard-Glazed Mushroom Burger: soy sauce and swiss cheese make this burger delicious
- Crab Cake Sliders: cooked under the broiler for an easier meal
- Easy peach cobbler: top with a little ice cream to cool off in the sun
- Spicy coleslaw: packed with jalapenos, you may want to hide this one from the kids!
- Tomato and Watermelon Salad: two of the best kinds of produce from the season
- Raspberry Lemonade: a fresh take on a traditional classic
- Baked Potato Salad: flavored with pickle brine for a punch
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter: a citrusy take on a summer staple
You can check out more Fourth of July recipes over at the Food Network.
And don’t forget: California Chef is always here to provide you with delicious meals should you not feel like cooking!
Happy Fourth of July!