User Privacy and Website Usage
California Chef is a trademark of TMT Enterprises, LLC.
Intellectual Property: All logos, images and marks on the California Chef Website (the “Site”, “californiachef.com”) are the property of their respective owners and no claim of ownership is being made. Users may not use any trademarks, logos or service marks displayed on the Site for any purpose without written permission of TMT Enterprises, LLC. This Site and its content, including editorial, graphics, banners, placement and design, are copyright TMT Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. The use of material, including, without limitation, logos, text, graphics and other copyrighted materials on the California Chef SIte, is limited to one copy for personal, non-commercial viewing and use only.
Disclaimers, Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: The California Chef Site is provided by TMT Enterprises, LLC on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TMT Enterprises, LLC makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site, or the information, content, materials or products included on the Site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TMT Enterprises, LLC from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site. Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, will TMT Enterprises, LLC or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site, including, without limitation, accuracy of results, failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of TMT Enterprises, LLC has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Third Party Sites: The Site contains links to servers maintained by other businesses and organizations. TMT Enterprises, LLC does not provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of the information contained on any of these servers or the content of any file of the type the user might download from such websites.
What information we collect: We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How we collect information: When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why we collect your personal/non-personal information:
- To provide and operate our services;
- To provide our customers with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Personal information: storage, use, sharing, disclosure:
- Session (transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when site visitors close their browsers and are not used to collect information from their computers. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent (permanent or stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on a site visitor’s hard drive until they expire (at a set expiration date) or until they are deleted. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are the cookies that let you browse through our site. They are also necessary for security reasons.
- Functional cookies: These cookies “remember” registered visitors/customers in order to improve your user experience.
Withdrawing consent: If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, or if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at or send us a physical letter in the mail to: California Chef, 20448 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
Collection of Non Personally Identifiable Information for Personalized Advertising
We collect non-Personally Identifiable Information (non-PII) through our website using cookies, web beacons, and tags for the purpose of delivering personalized advertising both on this site, and through partnerships with third-party organizations, across other sites on the Internet.
If you would like to find out more about cookie based personalized advertising and / or opt-out of receiving cookies that enable personalized advertising, please consider the following links:
In the USA
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.optout.networkadvertising.org
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices